Monday, October 6, 2014

It's Been a Long Time. I Shouldn't Have Left You Without a Dope.....wait I'm not a Rapper!

Hey TrelleBlazers,

These past few months have been a whirlwind. I had so much going on but I didn't have alot to say :-( And, I didn't want to say anything just to be saying something. Today, I just want to encourage somebody that it's ok to take some time for yourself. It's ok to take stock of your current situation. It's ok to restrategize and refocus. And one of the oxymorons that I've been embracing and learning is this. It's ok to be selfish and selfless at the same daggone time. What that means is it's ok for you to be giving and loving and do for others. It's also totally ok for you to be concerned with yourself. Sometimes, we look at our lives and we're last on the list. We often celebrate people for that. But, that's not healthy. If you're no good for yourself, you'll never be good for anyone else. So, recharge and renew and re-evaluate your plans for YOU! And once you've done that, jump right back out in the game. It's one thing to dream dreams. It's another thing to chase dreams. Now is the time to make your dreams your reality!

Until next time (and I promise it won't be as long), be good to yourself...I love you all to life!

Smooches

Ms. TrelleBlazer

No comments:

Post a Comment